2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

14 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

What an ignorant fool. Women past their 50s have daughters, nieces, granddaughters & friends. Stupid people.

i’m really tired of stupid people. They’re exhausting.

People like him are not capable of thinking beyond their own personal needs and thus assume everyone else is that way as well.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Wow... What a pitch to women voters there 

Hillary Clinton said basket of deplorables and Obama talked about certain voters clinging to guns and religion and there was all this indignation from the media and nonstop coverage of their comments. Republicans insult large swaths of the the voting base and the media makes them pay little consequence. 

19 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Of course Mittens isn’t going to do anything about it like endorse Harris. 

another old white guy whose intellect is bound in his obsolete prejudices, leading America in its political death spiral by his lack of imagination of what the future could be.

Edited by gehringer_2

49 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

another old white guy whose intellect is bound in his obsolete prejudices, leading America in its political death spiral by his lack of imagination of what the future could be.

When you are ultra religious you also have that to fall back on in terms of “God will take care of me in the end”

14 hours ago, Kacie said:

I don't know if it's that simple. For some, absolutely.  But I think it's more complicated than that. I know that most of them don't *think* they are racist.  It will also end any conversation if that's where it starts.  Fear coupled with the perception that someone else is getting something for *free* when they worked hard is something that resonates with many. Yesterday's welfare Moms and gays are today's illegals and transsexuals.  When you can pick and choose the news that will reinforce your fears and perceived economic unfairness, it only adds fuel to the fire.

A lot of people also have a different definition of "racist" than I do, and maybe than you do as well.

RacistNotaRacist.thumb.jpg.06bda955b7e4c5f029799689f93f7175.jpg