2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

How do the networks even find these undecided people? I want to pretend to be undecided so I can be on one of these panels. As a middle aged white male from Macomb County Michigan, the networks should be fighting to have me on their panel. I’m concerned about Haitians and transgender even though I don’t think I’ve ever crossed paths with either. I’m also very concerned with a border 2,000 miles away. 

8 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

How do the networks even find these undecided people? I want to pretend to be undecided so I can be on one of these panels. 

This. There are a lot of people who just want to get on the TeeVee. What's an easier con than to tell a network canvasser that you are undecided. 

Edited by gehringer_2

Dropped my ballot off at the county voting center today. I don't trust Lovejoy's (a Trump appointee) Postal Service. Especially since Richmond has been rated one of the worst regions for mail delivery thanks to changes in the sorting system. They admit letting some mail set for extended lengths of time.

But what I was really struck by was the parties poll workers outside the building. The Democrats had two very friendly little old ladies. The Party of Benedict Trump had two older gentlemen who looked like they'd rather be at the local McDonalds arguing about the Commanders,