2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Given how Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all went for Biden in 2020, I would conclude that these look alarmingly good for Trump.

Yeah when I read the text those aren’t the numbers I expected to see. Unless I am missing some context.  

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

Given how Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all went for Biden in 2020, I would conclude that these look alarmingly good for Trump.

Internal polls are generally slanted a bit toward the party taking them (upwards of 3-4 pts)... Aggregators like 538 usually account for that as well when they enter them into their models as well.

So they aren't necessarily good numbers in that context for Trump and I have zero clue why the SLF would be releasing numbers showing numbers like these for him and (generally) worse numbers for their candidates in the Senate races. My guess is that their fundraising sucks? 

Edited by mtutiger

I want to highlight this comment by this Trump account - as much as people like to harken back to Hillary, stuff like this shows why, win or lose, Harris isn't doing what she did.

And would suggest, again, that the 2016 Hillary candidate allegory in this election, if there is one in this election, is Trump... 

Edited by mtutiger

9 hours ago, The Ronz said:

If anyone had any doubt what Trump is or represents.

Headline:  Trump's hand-picked Nepo RNC Chairwoman demolishes Republican Party Reputation by allowing in Boat Parade Nazi Party Trump Allies