Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

42 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Russians just have no clue. If Poland were to do no more than send its troops into Ukraine just to man the non-combatant borders to free more Ukrainian troops for the front, Russia's already weak battlefield position would likely become completely untenable. At the other end NATO could simple close Ukrainian air space, include that over Crimea, to Russian aircraft. Game over for Russians in Sevastopol.

Edited by gehringer_2

33 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

DO it.

Let’s hope that Poland, and NATO, and the US aren’t as eager as you seem to be to start WWIII.

How about we wait for confirmation from ALL involved.  And then all can contemplate a response in unison.  

BTW, I know that Russians have so far said “it wasn’t us“, however how soon before they adopt the MAGA automatic “fake news, it was Ukraine” mantra…. And again, how long before Trump himself throws that out there.

Also, Donald’s going to be pissed that this is going to steal his announcement thunder. lol.

10 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Let’s hope that Poland, and NATO, and the US aren’t as eager as you seem to be to start WWIII.

How about we wait for confirmation from ALL involved.  And then all can contemplate a response in unison.  

BTW, I know that Russians have so far said “it wasn’t us“, however how soon before they adopt the MAGA automatic “fake news, it was Ukraine” mantra…. And again, how long before Trump himself throws that out there.

Also, Donald’s going to be pissed that this is going to steal his announcement thunder. lol.

That latter part is great.

6 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Lol.  You seem to go out of your way to be insulting in your answers.  In all the forums.  Why is that?  

2 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Let’s hope that Poland, and NATO, and the US aren’t as eager as you seem to be to start WWIII....

I consider this response to be insulting.

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

So, the story emerges that it was Ukrainian air defense system.   Biden did not take the raw meat.  Measured response.   Note well. 

I like that this walked all over Trump's attempt to steal the spotlight.

Odd or maybe worrisome that the Poles didn't know where came from immediately if they had their air defense radars running, which you would think they would given a war next door.

33 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Odd or maybe worrisome that the Poles didn't know where came from immediately if they had their air defense radars running, which you would think they would given a war next door.

And Exxon was surely not trying to crash the Valdez but they did

• Like 1

22 hours ago, smr-nj said:

19 hours ago, Screwball said:

Thank you - a voice of reason.

I didn't realize we had so many Russian assets on this forum. 

Meanwhile, friendly fire raised legitimate talk about article 5 from NATO, so please tell me again how WWIII talk is so far out of left field.

32 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

I didn't realize we had so many Russian assets on this forum. 

Meanwhile, friendly fire raised legitimate talk about article 5 from NATO, so please tell me again how WWIII talk is so far out of left field.

The entire war is insanity.  We have now sent how many billions (70-90?) to one of the most corrupt countries in the world, while provoking a nuclear power, rejecting detente, feeding endless war bullshit (propaganda) to our people via the mouth organs of the press (hate to break this to you, but Russia is NOT losing this war, and won't)?  WTF?  Oh, and Ukraine has a GDP about the size of Nebraska.  Double WTF?

Maybe the people who want this war so damn bad should shut the fuck up and go fight themselves.  And no, I won't apologize for not being a war monger, so save your agastitude.

One more thing, if anyone doesn't think all these sanctions to get Russia, Russia, Russia isn't causing pain here and around the world (only to get worse) then you are not paying attention.  You might want to remove your head from your ass.