Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

So the thing I am really curious about is who controls the Wagner bank accounts now? Did Prigozhin have them under his personal control? If so did he leave anyone some kind of lock box designed to open in case of his death. He had to anticipate that Putin would do him in and I find it even harder to believe he had made Putin his co-holder to Wagner's various enterprises.

14 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

So the thing I am really curious about is who controls the Wagner bank accounts now? Did Prigozhin have them under his personal control? If so did he leave anyone some kind of lock box designed to open in case of his death. He had to anticipate that Putin would do him in and I find it even harder to believe he had made Putin his co-holder to Wagner's various enterprises.

Has anyone heard about why he was in Moscow?   Sounds like he's been in St. Petersburg for quite, possibly he felt safe enough to travel to Moscow, possibly after being asked to come?  Putin is a monster, but he's smart too.  I suspect the reason why he lived for so long was the fact that Putin wanted to make sure Russia controlled Wagner prior to eliminating Prigozhin.

34 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Per my radio on my Lunch trip back to the house from work heard that the US gov says it was a SAM hitting Prigozhin's just

It was on Youtube yesterday. They already have a video of the SAM taking out his jet and you can watch the jet fall from the sky all the way down (not quite ground as theres' too much distance in the video but it goes behind some buildings in the distance and then you can see the fireball and smoke rising behind that distant building...) with the missile smoke trail going right through and beyond the jet...

Watching CNN right now and officials are saying they have not confirmed why the plane crashed and have no evidence it was a missile.

If I was guessing, I would think Putin would have wanted explosives to be placed on the plane rather than ordering a missile launch.