Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

4 hours ago, romad1 said:

This was a tremendous f/u.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/25/house-progressives-russia-diplomacy-00063338

Do not contribute to the narrative of the aggressor

It was a very, very bad look for her to blame staff for putting it out unvetted. It was so transparent when she said that that it was a bare-faced lie.

I believe Putin is going to use a nuclear weapon, or several, in Ukraine.

It has come to that, and he is going to do it.

He could care less what anyone thinks about it or how much damage he inflicts in a nuclear attack against Ukraine. He wants to wipe them off the face of the map. And if he can't actually do it, it doesn't matter. He is going to use nuclear weapons against them and inflict as much pain, suffering, nuclear damage and fallout as he can get away with.

8 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

I believe Putin is going to use a nuclear weapon, or several, in Ukraine.

It has come to that, and he is going to do it.

He could care less what anyone thinks about it or how much damage he inflicts in a nuclear attack against Ukraine. He wants to wipe them off the face of the map. And if he can't actually do it, it doesn't matter. He is going to use nuclear weapons against them and inflict as much pain, suffering, nuclear damage and fallout as he can get away with.

That would definitely be a great move for putting this front and center and accelerating NATO ascension for Ukraine.  

11 hours ago, romad1 said:

I doubt you'd recognize them.  This is Doctor Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard and the like:  Lefties who took Putin's coin.

Putin is anything but left but I can see what you mean. The leftism of those two seem to me to be more statist in nature, but also, Stein in particular favored a policy to not poke The Bear by enforcing shoot-down zones in Syria.