Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I was really frustrated this morning by the media report that US IC had failed to identify how calamitous Russia's military was. 

Like, we have played this like a fiddle and made it so that Putin's military failed.  We can't be blamed for winning. 

44 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I was really frustrated this morning by the media report that US IC had failed to identify how calamitous Russia's military was. 

Like, we have played this like a fiddle and made it so that Putin's military failed.  We can't be blamed for winning. 

I believe I saw what you were referring to and was floored by it...

NYT Pitchbot material

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Yeah, grain of salt for sure

There were multiple reports that the Russians were driving through the Red Forest with no protective gear on... kicking up radioactive dust all along the way.

Digging foxholes or trenches in radioactive dust is a whole 'nuther level of stupid however...

37 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

What a waste of time and a waste of lives.... 

sickening. This is why I have sympathy for so many of the Russian troops that have been sent there to die. They don’t know what they are doing. They’ve been fed nothing but lies and propaganda - their “leader” doesn’t give two shits about them.