Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I noticed that Bald and Bankrupt and Johnny FD Youtubers both have videos about Irpin on my Youtube front page lately.  I watched the Irpin one from last summer and its a nice little city with many lovely girls.  Now, alas...it is a ruin with mass graves. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

well, now...didn't think about this

Not that they have a likely replacement.  Russia has most of its chips on the table.

Moskva apparently has two sister ships. A Russian attempt to take another warship into the Black Sea after a Turkish refusal of passage seems like a situation that could end up pulling NATO in the conflict.

Edited by gehringer_2

7 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

Moskva apparently has two sister ships. A Russian attempt to take another warship into the Black Sea after a Turkish refusal of passage seems like a situation that could end up pulling NATO in the conflict.

Russia isn't good at navy

Yeah

So, I don't know if they know that what they are trying to do in the Donbas isn't a recreation of their win in the Battle of Stalingrad but more like Germany's biggest strategic mistake where they decided that they needed to take Kursk at any cost and that cost was to shatter their panzer armies.

Yeah, I'm not sure I buy the argument that things are so different that the army that couldn't fight in the North suddenly becomes Caesar's legions in the East. But if the dire talk pushes against any tendency to Western complacency, that's fine. 

However, be that as it may,  it would be nice if the West would move/move faster on getting some effective missile defense help in theater.

Edited by gehringer_2