Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

8 hours ago, romad1 said:

woah

Is this so Trump can claim this morning that he worked with Mr. Putin to have Gerhskovich released, so therefore how can Trump be antisemitic like that horrible Jew Mr. KaMAHla, but also, Trump was personally assured by Mr. Putin that if Trump was president Gershkovich would never had been detained in the first place?

Possible evidence that Putin knows Harris is going to win and has decided to cut bait or seek a peace agreement before Biden leaves office in January on the best terms possible.  If Dave Dombrowski was involved I'd imagine we traded saw dust and belly button lint.  I think Blinken and company are smart but who knows if we overpaid. 

3 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

Diesel-electric. I guess we wont be seeing any caviar that glows in the dark.

My buddy who was a submarine officer says they had 4 "good" fast attack subs but appear to be down to 2 now.  Nothing remaining in the Black Sea.

https://liveuamap.com/en/2024/6-august-according-to-russian-telegram-channels-units-of

and

Looks like Ukraine has a push going in Kursk that will shake things up for a while.   It would be amazing if they were able to use Western military close air support tactics techniques and procedures with the F-16 but that is a very advanced step.  Then again, they are fighting for their very homes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Well they made an incursion into Russia-proper (see above) so it seems a little more explicit than rope-a-dope...

I'm just expecting more details...

No - I meant over the last few months of apparent but minor Russian gains

Edited by gehringer_2

10 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

No - I meant over the last few months of apparent but minor Russian gains

Well...

That's not really rope-a-dope either...

Short on weapons = slowly losing ground...

Have weapons = Turn the tables.

It's a simple problem of adequate supplies, I would think...

• Like 2