Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

4 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

It's not the speech, it's the law. You can't spread around foreign money without registering as a foreign agent and foreign money is about the only kind the law does say you can't spend on an US election - though there are even some loopholes there.

I'm not saying no one didn't do anything legally wrong, I was just saying I was pausing on condemning everyone named until I learned some more.  

That said, I listened to a podcast that I believe gives some good news and views on issues and they discussed this a bit and pointed out that better questioning of where the money was coming from would definitely had happened from them, but from their standpoint, if they were told by a team that employs them that it was coming from a 'wealthy Belgium man dedicated to free speech', they would have assumed the investment was being done legally.

I don't know anything about Benny Johnson or Dave Rubin, but they did laugh that if this happened to a political opponent of theirs, they wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt they are asking of others right now though.  

I have posted this article about Trump published in 1990 by Vanity Fair many times.

The sentence "Trump was seen on the news shows offering his services to negotiate with the Russians" appears in the fourth paragraph.

None of this should be surprising as it has been known for over 30 years.

https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/share/e515a2cd-a51b-4f83-8d61-6ebb9a104e0a

Edited by The Ronz

3 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

Little Marco has had Trump's hand up his ass so many times working him like a puppet, he no longer needs any lube.

Miserable is 100%. Like a whore who cannot believe what has become of his life.

I love how these idiots are justifying the allegations by saying "they were targets of a fraud"

Hey, someone is giving you millions of $$ which you gladly take, no questions asked, and now YOU'RE being scammed?

Come on guys, try harder.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Traitorous scum says what? 

not that it took any great insight to get to that conclusion. Any FPV flyer who has handled and stressed Li-Ion batteries could tell you that they don't explode, they conflagrate, which is dangerous enough but looks different from what happened. They are also unpredictable enough that you couldn't get a large number to do the same thing at the same time. For instance if you tried to short them all to initiate fire, you'd have no way to know the charge state and the ones that were nearly discharged could end up duds - that wouldn't be a very reliable attack.

Edited by gehringer_2

Russians are finding out something that has always frustrated the West, which is that India is no-one's ally, it's foreign policy actions are about as transactional as it gets.

Exclusive: Ammunition from India enters Ukraine, raising Russian ire -

https://www.reuters.com/world/ammunition-india-enters-ukraine-raising-russian-ire-2024-09-19/

Edited by gehringer_2

On 9/18/2024 at 10:33 AM, gehringer_2 said:

not that it took any great insight to get to that conclusion. Any FPV flyer who has handled and stressed Li-Ion batteries could tell you that they don't explode, they conflagrate, which is dangerous enough but looks different from what happened. They are also unpredictable enough that you couldn't get a large number to do the same thing at the same time. For instance if you tried to short them all to initiate fire, you'd have no way to know the charge state and the ones that were nearly discharged could end up duds - that wouldn't be a very reliable attack.

BS! Sure you could. I can't believe anyone would believe this bull****.