Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

Woke up this morning to see my Ukrainian neighbors now have the Ukrainian flag on the front of their house. I look at these neighbors flying their Ukrainian flag and these truckers in their F150's with a dozen American flags and can't help but think the ones flying the Ukrainian flag are more pro America than the yahoos flying the American flags.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

so, in a story that will surprise few.  Was walking by cafeteria in US Government facility.  HLN was on not FUX but HLN was doing a feature on Camilla Parker Bowles.  

That tells you all about HLN.  If it can't identify the actual headline news when Russia has launched a war in Europe its garbage. 

38 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Woke up this morning to see my Ukrainian neighbors now have the Ukrainian flag on the front of their house. I look at these neighbors flying their Ukrainian flag and these truckers in their F150's with a dozen American flags and can't help but think the ones flying the Ukrainian flag are more pro America than the yahoos flying the American flags.

I’d like to hear the basis of this perception if you don’t mind sharing. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Archie said:

The weakness of Biden is responsible for Putin's actions.  This isn't the end either. China will be next to test the US.  Its scary to think we could be looking at a major war and we have a vegetable in the White House.

I know you’re trolling and I shouldn’t take that bait, but this is false. It’s some of your bros that are praising Putin. 

BERLIN—The German army is “more or less powerless” and can offer only limited support to allies as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization ramps up support for its eastern members following Russia’s attack on Ukraine, Germany’s top army commander said Thursday.

“I wouldn’t have believed that after 41 year of service in peacetime I would have to experience another war,” Lt. Gen. Alfons Mais said in a statement posted on his LinkedIn profile. “And the armed forces that I lead are more or less powerless.”

The U.S. and other allies have long criticized Germany for underspending on defense in the past decade as the country sought to balance the state’s budget while simultaneously ramping up welfare spending.

“We all saw it coming, but we were not able to assert ourselves, to learn and prepare after the aggression on Crimea,” he added.

3 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I know you’re trolling and I shouldn’t take that bait, but this is false. It’s some of your bros that are praising Putin. 

this would be a period when the Russians would be ramping up internet mischief efforts. Do the math.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 1776 said:

BERLIN—The German army is “more or less powerless” and can offer only limited support to allies as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization ramps up support for its eastern members following Russia’s attack on Ukraine, Germany’s top army commander said Thursday.

“I wouldn’t have believed that after 41 year of service in peacetime I would have to experience another war,” Lt. Gen. Alfons Mais said in a statement posted on his LinkedIn profile. “And the armed forces that I lead are more or less powerless.”

The U.S. and other allies have long criticized Germany for underspending on defense in the past decade as the country sought to balance the state’s budget while simultaneously ramping up welfare spending.

“We all saw it coming, but we were not able to assert ourselves, to learn and prepare after the aggression on Crimea,” he added.

pretty ironic that right now Germany's security, such as it it, is largely in the hand of the Poles.

Edited by gehringer_2