Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

There is no honor among thieves.  Putin has made billionaires out of his oligarchs. Even though he created them, I can’t imagine they will sit idle and let him take it all away from them on a crazy man’s quest for his personal legacy.  Money corrupts all and it will be interesting to see if it can erode the loyalty of Putin’s closest business allies.  They certainly don’t want to return to the Soviet Union days.  They love the yachts and luxury they life in Europe and Miami too much.  The question is can they band together and use their money and influence to convince the military arm that Putin has lost it and must be stopped.   

Edited by Hongbit

The Ukrainians have done what the US Media failed miserably at.  They made those stupid assholes bitching about "muh freedom" because they had to wear cloth over their face or get a life saving vaccine look like total idiots.  

Yeah, Bubba, you were so brave to walk into the 7-11 in your tactical gear and assault weapon and berate the teenage girl who asked you to wear a mask.

Not easily "inspired", but damn those Ukranians are bad ass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, Kacie said:

The Ukrainians have done what the US Media failed miserably at.  They made those stupid assholes bitching about "muh freedom" because they had to wear cloth over their face or get a life saving vaccine look like total idiots.  

Yeah, Bubba, you were so brave to walk into the 7-11 in your tactical gear and assault weapon and berate the teenage girl who asked you to wear a mask.

Not easily "inspired", but damn those Ukranians are bad ass.

I'm stealing this

6 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Archbishop, having soldiers in an active combat situation engage in fasting is barmy.  Their spiritual needs are one thing.  They need calories so they can kill God's enemies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, romad1 said:

So, a go-bag for those of us in the DC suburbs might be a good idea. 

Meh, I'm not hoping to survive if it comes to nuclear holocaust. Survival post-nuke (at least, if it were all-out) would be worse than death.

Which is good, because I'm close enough to the Beltway that I shouldn't make it.

37 minutes ago, clark1mt said:

Meh, I'm not hoping to survive if it comes to nuclear holocaust. Survival post-nuke (at least, if it were all-out) would be worse than death.

Which is good, because I'm close enough to the Beltway that I shouldn't make it.

how about a cyber attack that kills our power and gas?