Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

Direct TV dropping the Putin Channel

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/01/media/directv-rt-america/index.html

DirecTV is cutting ties with RT, the Russia-backed television network infamous for promoting Vladimir Putin's agenda.

A spokesperson for the US satellite carrier told CNN on Tuesday that the company had already been reviewing whether to renew the outlet's carriage agreement, which was due for expiration later this year, and that Russia's unprovoked war on Ukraine sped up its decision.
"In line with our previous agreement with RT America, we are accelerating this year's contract expiration timeline and will no longer offer their programming effective immediately," the DirecTV spokesperson said in a statement.

3 hours ago, buddha said:

there's not a lot on twitter you can actually trust.  look at the last few pages of this thread: nato countries are sending planes!  yay!  belarus isnt sending troops!  yay!

all false.  

Yeah you just can't trust Reuters. GTFO

2 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

WOW, it is incredible to see this. You have to wonder what Boris Johnson and his Brexit hardliners think about this. It makes Boris and the UK look bad IMO.

Is there ever a time when Boris doesn’t look bad?   

11 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

WOW, it is incredible to see this. You have to wonder what Boris Johnson and his Brexit hardliners think about this. It makes Boris and the UK look bad IMO.

a little bit of reading on this topic reveals general pessimism that this will take 20 years.  Turkey is still not in the EU for example despite applying in 1999.   I was scratching my head that this was like...an immediate declaration of War for Ukraine. 

What it means maybe is that the EU doesn't want Ukraine to fail and will keep funneling arms etc.  I think also this explains the exemplary behavior of Turkey in this crisis. 

I miss the good old days when we had a president that would get down on his knees and pleasure the Russian leader.

This is why Vlad is so intense lately. Without Trump to service him, he has to find other outlets for his masculinity complex.