Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

26 minutes ago, Archie said:

We need a strong leader and someone who instills fear in our enemies.  Biden is not that person.  The world sees how weak he is and knows he's not playing with a full deck.  Harris isn't effected by dementia but shes a moron who has no business in that position.  It doesn't matter if they're Dem or Rep, strength and and the ability to instill fear is something any POTUS needs. We're in a very bad place right now.

So,you would have been OK with Clinton?  Fear of Clinton was the reason Putin campaigned for Trump.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

So,you would have been OK with Clinton?  Fear of Clinton was the reason Putin campaigned for Trump.  

Good God!..Putin did not campaign for Trump.  This is why I cant spend much time here. Some of you live in you're own world of falsehoods and just plain bad info.

33 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Every time you mention dementia, you know you lose any credibility in what you say, right?

Sorry but the truth is there for all to see anytime Joe makes a public appearance.  Denying the truth doesn't make it go away.

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

Sorry but the truth is there for all to see anytime Joe makes a public appearance.  Denying the truth doesn't make it go away.

“Truth”. What are your medical credentials for this diagnosis? Otherwise, you’re just trolling in here. 

Edited by Tigerbomb13

For my money, Biden, Austin, Sullivan and Blinken have been playing the Stradivarius in this crisis.  They can't do more than they have without changing the dynamic for the worse. 

Look at the alliance.  Its strong.  its got the free-riders stepping up in big ways and vocally.  Germany spending $100B on defense with an SPD government!?  unfreekingbelievable. 

Trump shit on the alliance and created resentment.   He shoved member leaders out of his way at conferences.  He sent his children in to shake down those who sought influence.  He allowed the dumbest forces in American politics to destroy the fabric of internal order in the country to the point where Putin thought January 6th was the true face of the country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Please answer the question. What could have been to effectively stop Putin and avoid war entirely?

Im sure you know what Im saying.  It takes a lot of courage to stand up to the toughest kid in town. If we had a strong and fearful leader then Putin wouldn't dare challenge him. We don't have that so Putin is walking all over Biden.  This isn't just about Russia and Ukraine.  Putin is showing the world and specifically Biden and the US he's the toughest kid on the block and he's running the show.  He's even threatening us with nukes.  

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

Im sure you know what Im saying.  It takes a lot of courage to stand up to the toughest kid in town. If we had a strong and fearful leader then Putin wouldn't dare challenge him. We don't have that so Putin is walking all over Biden.  

I really don't think you understand Vladimir Putin very well.

I'll just leave it at that, since you appear incapable of giving concrete steps or going beyond platitudes and sloganeering 

14 minutes ago, romad1 said:

For my money, Biden, Austin, Sullivan and Blinken have been playing the Stradivarius in this crisis.  They can't do more than they have without changing the dynamic for the worse. 

Look at the alliance.  Its strong.  its got the free-riders stepping up in big ways and vocally.  Germany spending $100B on defense with an SPD government!?  unfreekingbelievable. 

Trump shit on the alliance and created resentment.   He shoved member leaders out of his way at conferences.  He sent his children in to shake down those who sought influence.  He allowed the dumbest forces in American politics to destroy the fabric of internal order in the country to the point where Putin thought January 6th was the true face of the country. 

Lest we forget, Trump got himself impeached the first time for blackmailing Zelensky with the same javelins they are currently using to defend themselves.

That alone tells me everything I need to know. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I really don't think you understand Vladimir Putin very well.

I'll just leave it at that, since you appear incapable of giving concrete steps or going beyond platitudes and sloganeering 

The response was ment for the Trump Troll not you. Guess he had to go back fluffling for MTG and the floozie from Colorado

Edited by CMRivdogs

20 minutes ago, Archie said:

Im sure you know what Im saying.  It takes a lot of courage to stand up to the toughest kid in town. If we had a strong and fearful leader then Putin wouldn't dare challenge him. We don't have that so Putin is walking all over Biden.  This isn't just about Russia and Ukraine.  Putin is showing the world and specifically Biden and the US he's the toughest kid on the block and he's running the show.  He's even threatening us with nukes.  

He's threatening with nukes because he's getting beat up on the world stage and his troops are looking like a second tier army, rather than arguably the 2nd strongest in the world.  The fact he's threatening nukes shows just how scared he is.

11 minutes ago, Shades of Deivi Cruz said:

I can't be the only one 🤣🤣🤣 at the implication that Trump was in any way a "strong and fearful" leader. Just typing that out makes me laugh! He was literally laughed at on the world stage.

That is the really hilarious part of that troll's nonsense.  Trump was a laughingstock, abso!utely no one had any respect for him.  Fear?  That is ridiculous, he publicly mused about whether he would defend any NATO allies.  You would actually have been better off with Nixon.

2 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

That is the really hilarious part of that troll's nonsense.  Trump was a laughingstock, abso!utely no one had any respect for him.  Fear?  That is ridiculous, he publicly mused about whether he would defend any NATO allies.  You would actually have been better off with Nixon.

I still can't emphasize enough the first impeachment.

One simply cannot square the disdain that he showed for the safety, security or right of self-determination of Ukraine (weaponizing the weapons they are currently using to defend themselves) with the idea that he would do a single thing to help and support them had this happened on his watch. Without being made to kicking and screaming by the establishment, anyway

Putin would have been well aware of this and, if anything, would have liked the playing field even more IMO.

45 minutes ago, Archie said:

Can you give us an example of a strong respected leader?  

Edited by Tiger337

17 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

was it Churchill's line "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma," 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/why-john-mearsheimer-blames-the-us-for-the-crisis-in-ukraine

submitted for your consideration, not because i agree with all of it.  and i dont "blame" the us for the crisis in ukraine, but its actions are part of a bigger strategic issue russia has.

Edited by buddha