Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

interesting pic on that site of a Russian tank with sand bags piled on a platform over the turret. Appears to be makeshift attempt at Javelin defense.

the so-called Javelin cage has failed to protect the Russian tanks and raises the vehicle's profile significantly.  Its only value is to store equipment.  

3 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Spectacular!

But the chemical and biological weapons scare me. It sounds like Putin is ready and willing to use them. Against his Slavic brothers and sisters. And it will be 1000's and 1000's of kids that die at his hands. By way of chemical weapons.

How despicable. Contemptible mother fucker. Yup davaya mot.

25 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Spectacular!

But the chemical and biological weapons scare me. It sounds like Putin is ready and willing to use them. Against his Slavic brothers and sisters. And it will be 1000's and 1000's of kids that die at his hands. By way of chemical weapons.

How despicable. Contemptible mother fucker. Yup davaya mot.

Are chemical weapons a red line? What happens in regards to US and NATO foreign policy towards Russia if they do use them?

I'm ready for a no-fly zone over Ukraine.

I'm ready for NATO forces West of the Dnieper River (that includes Kiev, Kherson, Odessa, and Nikolaev, all currently under Russian control or fire... although I don't think they've really made a move on Odessa yet... just blockading them from the Black Sea...).

I'm ready for Polish MIG's to be given to Ukrainian forces (as well as Romanian MIG's), and for Patriot missiles in western Ukraine and to start shooting down Russian jets.

I'm ready for Ukrainian and NATO relief/ invasion (from NATO's/ Russian perspective) forces making a push to free up Mariupol from Russian shelling; which brings them past the entranceway into Crimea and on the edge of the Donbass. Direct combat with Russian artillery & other forces.

Wanna fuck with us Putin? Go for it. We'll react accordingly...

so... just try it.

(you know... "make my day").

But...

That's just me.

17 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Are chemical weapons a red line? What happens in regards to US and NATO foreign policy towards Russia if they do use them?

They ultimately weren't in Syria?

Here? They probably arent... having said that, past has not been prologue throughout this crisis, so who knows.

Noted that the Russian propaganda trolls zeroed in on Victoria Nuland in this Jennifer Griffin thing.  She was specifically a villain to them during the O administration.  Deripaska said that she didn't like Russians in the infamous "nastya rybka" video.

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Noted that the Russian propaganda trolls zeroed in on Victoria Nuland in this Jennifer Griffin thing.  She was specifically a villain to them during the O administration.  Deripaska said that she didn't like Russians in the infamous "nastya rybka" video.

I remember many youtube videos and rants about traitor Nuland from Ballmich. Sadly that's actually the first thing that came to mind when I heard her name resurfacing in the news lately.

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

I remember many youtube videos and rants about traitor Nuland from Ballmich. Sadly that's actually the first thing that came to mind when I heard her name resurfacing in the news lately.

I remember those days.   Our young friend Bunker doesn't seem as subtle as Bmich who appeared to have at least sampled reality before propagating racist foreign-generated nonsense.