Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 minute ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

The Doorkeepers of Zion,
  They do not always stand
In helmet and whole armour,
  With halberds in their hand;
But, being sure of Zion,
  And all her mysteries,
They rest awhile in Zion,
Sit down and smile in Zion;
Ay, even jest in Zion;
  In Zion, at their ease.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Consider the source.  BUT, if Russia wants to go there...mighty fine fleet you used to have Russia

Well then I guess we need to protect our convoys with military forces. How about NATO forces all the way to the Dnieper River, and a no-fly over all of Ukraine. Backed up by Patriot missiles installed in western Ukraine. And to top it off, a relief force sent through Mykolaiv and Kherson and all the way to Mariupol to prevent Russian forces from committing genocide against the entire city of Mariupol, which they are now currently attempting.

But that's just me.

44 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Benedict Arnold traitor to America. Plain & simple.

He's Putin's boot-licking parrot. 

Will no one call him out for shilling for Putin's fascist dictatorship? The MF'er should be fired. And exiled. Put on a one-way plane to Russia.

Did I ever mention that I think Carlson is a total deuchebag?

11 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Benedict Arnold traitor to America. Plain & simple.

He's Putin's boot-licking parrot. 

Will no one call him out for shilling for Putin's fascist dictatorship? The MF'er should be fired. And exiled. Put on a one-way plane to Russia.

Did I ever mention that I think Carlson is a total deuchebag?

What I don't get is that it's crazy enough that for all intents and purposes he is "aid and comforting" the enemy, but he's not even doing a creditable job. The rhetoric is stupid weak from any side. Embargoing the importer of 8% of our imports is the "the worst..." whatever. That doesn't even make any sense as Russian agitprop.

Edited by gehringer_2

42 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

What I don't get is that it's crazy enough that for all intents and purposes he is "aid and comforting" the enemy, but he's not even doing a creditable job. The rhetoric is stupid weak from any side. Embargoing the importer of 8% of our imports is the "the worst..." whatever. That doesn't even make any sense as Russian agitprop.

It's definitely weak sauce.

I mean... how weaker can the sauce get? Carlson even believes this horseshit? Cutting off Russian oil is the "most damaging thing ever"? Really?

It's so freaking weak it almost seems like Putin called up Carlson and said: "Hey Tucker, say this....".

And Benedict Tucker Carlson went ahead and said it.

Un-freaking-believable.

17 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

It must be liberating for them to not have to be concerned about making sense.  Conservative posters here do the same thing.  They don't care if they make sense.   They don't care if they contradict themselves.  They only care about owning libs and Dems.  And they consider owning the same as baselessly attacking.

Edited by pfife