The 118th United States Congress

mtutiger

20 hours ago, smr-nj said:

The fact that this piece of garbage is even thus close to becoming House Speaker, and thereby putting him third in line for the presidency behind the vice president, it’s horrifying. He would absolutely, given the opportunity, in the 2024 election, refuse to certify the votes for the Democratic opponent. This is a travesty that he’s even this close. The man’s a f’ing Traitor.

I just want to reiterate this by reposting Sue's post here... :

Well said.

Interesting... they have PLANNED to grow opposition against Jordan with every vote (it's going to get worse for him and his candidacy for Speaker is DOOMED):

As Jordan preps for another ballot for House speaker Thursday at noon, his Republican opponents warn that he will only continue to bleed more votes, revealing to CNN’s Melanie Zanona that they have been staggering their “no” votes against Jordan to illustrate growing opposition.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, smr-nj said:

… while I know this is supposed to be funny, I can’t see a room full of clowns and want to do anything but scream and run.

which would make this accurate.........those ****ers make me want to scream and run too, and I am a straight, white male, the only person they seem to care about. 

Edited by Motor City Sonics
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, pfife said:

Who woulda thought that being a complete pile of crap for over a decade wasn't good strategy for becoming speaker of the house?

Oh, I think you're underselling there.    How old is Jim Jordan?   Whatever that age is, take away the first 3 years of infancy and that's how long he's probably been a pile of crap.   No doubt he was a bully in jr. high and high school.    And hell, he probably tortured animals as a child.    If you took the 7 signs of a future serial killer, I bet he's got at least 5.   

• Haha 1